Commercial Electrical Installation Service
- Equipment Control Relocations
- Interior and Exterior Ceiling Fluorescent Lights (4 foot, 8 foot)
- Industrial LED Fixtures Upgrades
- Fuel System Monitoring Upgrades & Installs
- Conduit and Wiring Feeds For New Equipment
- Rooftop HVAC Feeds
- Dedicated and General Receptacles
- Emergency Generator Fuel Controls & Pumps
- Louver Motor and Control
- Network and Voice Controls Wiring
- Indoor and Outdoor Security Lighting
- Industrial Grade Electrical Surge Protectors
This is just a small sample of the commercial electrician services provided by Dynamize Electric offered to business throughout our service area in Southern Ontario.
What Additional Training and/or Certifications Do Your Electricians Have?
Master electrician with Working at Heights (WAH), Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS), Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) and Arial Lift Work Platform training.
Red Seal endorsed construction electricians with log out / tag out training.
ECRA / ESA Licence #7011431
Do You Provide Emergency Services For New Commercial Clients?
Yes, we provide emergency 24 hour commercial electrician services. Call and ask about retaining our emergency services on an ongoing basis.
Residential Electrical Installation Service
- Breaker Panel Conversions and Replacements
- New Outlets and Light Switches (SPST, SPDT, DPST and DPDT)
- Ceiling Lighting and Fan Installations
- Bathroom and Kitchen Exhaust Fans
- LED Upgrades Throughout the Home
- New Appliance Circuits
- Timer Switches
- Smoke Detectors
- Home Security System Perimeter Lights
- Electric Panel Surge Protectors
- Pool and Hot Tub Electrical Rough-In
- Outdoor Living Lighting
- Complete Residential Rewiring
- Home Generators
- Electrical Service Upgrades to 100 or 200 AMP
This is just a small sample of the residential electrician services provided by Dynamize Electric offered to home and rental owners throughout our service area in Southern Ontario.
Will You Come Out to My House Before Quoting on The Project
Of course we will inspect the project before finalizing any quote for electrical services that are required. Lots of potential nuances in every home electrical project that can not be flushed out through email or even over the phone.
When Should I Hire An Electrician?
Whenever you need anything electrical done in your home. A licenced professional will obtain all required permits and submit final work for inspection. This protects you, the homeowner, from any future liability and will not nullify your homeowners insurance.
Does Dynamize Electric Inc. Have Proper Insurance Coverage?
We are fully licenced and insured electrical contractor company operating lawfully in Southern Ontario. Proudly Serving residential clients in Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Missiauga, Hamilton, Waterdown, Ancaster, Stoney Creek, Grimsby and the Greater Toronto Area.
Professional with a nice personality from the first moment you speak with Steve. He arrived when he said he would, was very informative and fair in his pricing. Should we require any further electrical work in the future we will definitely call Steve from Dynamize Electric and will recommend him to our family and friends.Sheila Woudstra
Dynamize Electric was incredible to work with...they're friendly, knowledgeable and detail orientated. I would not hesitate to use Dynamize again for future projects and would recommend them to anyone looking for honest and professional electricians.Chris Devine
Dynamize Electric was recommended to me. Stephan pays attention to detail and is very thorough in his work. He took the time needed to complete everything I needed done but also in a timely manner. I also appreciated that he took care in my new home.
As a realtor, I would highly recommend him for any electrical work needed.Joanne Hughes